Video Marketing Services | ROC Web Marketing
ROC Web Marketing offers video marketing, content marketing, and web design & development services to Rochester and Upstate New York.
146
page-template-default,page,page-id-146,ajax_fade,page_not_loaded,,qode-theme-ver-9.1.2,wpb-js-composer js-comp-ver-4.11.2,vc_responsive

Video Marketing

Today, more than ever, content needs to be compelling. It needs to capture audience attention, be engaging, informational, educational, and move people to action. But, how do we create such content?

 

One word. Video. Video marketing is fast becoming the most effective means of marketing today. It converts more, engages better, and captures attention.

 

At ROC Web Marketing, we are adept in creating such video. We understand what it takes to move people to action. How to connect with customers. How to capture attention and retain it.

 

Video is not just video anymore. It’s Video Marketing. Selling to the customer through video without actually “selling”. It’s an initiative to better inform consumers who then position you as a reputable source and leader in your industry. So when it comes time to make a purchase, they come to you.

 

Other video production companies will focus on shooting your video. We focus on understanding your customers, your goals, and how to make your video effective. Then we focus on shooting your video. We work with you to develop an understanding and create a video that not only looks great, but performs.

 

What you get when you go with ROC Web Marketing is someone who knows the right questions to ask, strives to learn your business goals, and what you aim to achieve. Not just someone who wants to churn out another video. We want to truly understand your goals so that we can make the best possible video. One that converts.

 

 

 

Why Invest In Video Marketing?

Video Marketing is the next fastest growing marketing avenue as 2015 is poised to be the year of video (Source). Is it really hard to see why?

 

As a society, we crave visual content. This is why virtually every social platform has transformed to emphasize visual content. And video is the most engaging of this content.

 

Video captures audience attention unlike any other medium. It’s engaging, informational, educational, and it moves people to action.

Customers Understand Better

Video has been shown to increase a consumer’s understanding of your product or service by 74% (Source) and 90% of consumers say that seeing a video about a product is helpful in the decision process (Source).

 

It’s not hard to see why. Video is engaging. It’s relatable. It breakdowns content in a way that text physically can’t do. It’s a way to showcase your brand, your personality, and your product in a way that speaks to the customer and captures their attention.

Content That Is More Engaging

Video attracts views naturally. People are visual by nature, so they will flock to visual content over written content anyday. That’s why video works so well. It’s naturally engaging. In fact, 80% of online visitors will watch a video, while only 20% will actually read content (Source).

Brings In More Traffic

Everybody wants more traffic and other marketing companies claim they can capture. But few do Video Marketing. So how much traffic are they really capturing? Not nearly as much as if you were doing Video Marketing.

 

Your website is 50 times more likely to appear on the first page of a search engine results page if it includes video (Source). And if you’re sending out weekly emails to your growing email list, your email click-through rate increases by 2-3 times when it features a video.

 

If you’re looking for more visitors on your website, video is the way to go.

Video Sells

64% of consumers are more likely to buy a product after watching a video about it (Source) and 70% of marketing professionals report that video converts better than any other medium (Source). In addition, homepage videos are shown to increase conversion rates by 20% or more (Source) and using video on landing pages can increase conversion by 80% (Source).

 

We could go on and on with statistics that video converts better but we think you get the point. Video sells more.

The Best ROI of Any Marketing Medium

Improved video analytics have made measuring the return on investment of videos easier and more effective than ever before. It’s clear now that video is quickly becoming the top dog. In fact, 52% of marketing professionals worldwide name video as the type of content with the best ROI (Source).

Yet Your Competitors Are Still Not Doing It

Take advantage of the head start available to you. It’s clear that video is effective. It converts more, provides better ROI, and engages consumers more than any other medium. Yet, your competition has still not caught on. Only 24% of brands are using online video to market to consumers (Source). Don’t fall into the other 76%. Jump on the ball now.